The Excel Module feeds data directly from
AS/400 reports into Microsoft Excel spreadsheets. This easy-to-use
and easy-to-learn program analyzes the raw data of the spool
according to predefined parameters, and retrieves only relevant
data, indicated by coloring areas on the screen. A powerful
analysis engine maintains data types (e.g. text, numeric,
date), and supports break fields.
- Analyzing iSeries data in Excel
- Importing into other databases
- Easy to use and learn
- reduces the dependence of end-users on the IT department.
- Saves time cleanly transfers
the required data from the spool, with no additional marks,
allowing data to be effortlessly analyzed in Excel.
- Makes iSeries data accessible
- allows AS/400 reports to be shared with all Microsoft
Excel users, in the organization and beyond.
- One-time setup - once parameters
are set, Papirus can convert reports to Excel automatically.
- Prevents human error
in the past, AS/400 data was transferred to Excel either
manually, or using file-transfer solutions that create very
messy spreadsheets, fostering human error. Papirus prevents
these problems by automating the process and importing only